April 2017 Kids Dessert Making Classes
Ages 8 - 17. Two classes available. All classes are held at Commercial Kitchen Fort Myers. Aspiring junior bakers learn how to make some of the quintessential Tamu Cupcakery desserts from cupcakes to cakes, cookies and learn various decorating techniques. Students must bring a hand or stand mixer to each class (optional equipment rental fee is $5). Optional: Students can bring edible decorations, apron, baker's hat.
- Receive hands on experience from a licensed, certified baker
- Take home their baked goods
- Discover the secrets of Tamu Cupcakery classic desserts
- Enjoy a fun, relaxed atmosphere in a commercial kitchen
- Become eligible to enter the Junior Cupcake Wars
4/14 Friday (Cakes 101) Easter Theme -
- Time: 6pm - 9pm
- Students will bake and decorate a 6" double layer cake
- Price is $55 (student must bring a hand or stand mixer and a cake container)
4/30 Sunday (Cupcakes 101)
- Time: 2pm - 5:30pm
- Students will bake and decorate 6 cupcakes with buttercream frosting
- Price is $55 (student must bring a hand or stand mixer)
Attendees are expected to clean their work area upon completion.
There are no refunds unless class is cancelled by Tamu Cupcakery, LLC. or Commercial Kitchen Fort Myers.
Tamu Cupcakery, LLC is Servsafe Certified, Licensed & Insured!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Payment confirms your registration!
**Products may contain nuts, gluten and other allergens** **Students must be able to comply with rules, otherwise their session will be cancelled with no refund**